1. Colombard Ugni Richelieu (S.France 11.5%) £14 Aromatic, tropical and citrus fruit characters combineto give a crisp floral finish.
2. Santa Rita Sauvignon Blanc (Loncomilla Valley, Chile 13%) £16 Grapefruit, LIme & Peach aromas leap from the glass, followed with crisp, citrus flavours on the palate.
3. Eagles Point Colombard Chardonnay (Victoria, Australia 12.5%) £15 A beautiful tropical melange of rich Chardonnay & zingy Colombard.
4.Avondale Estate Chenin Blanc (Paarl, S.Africa 13.5%) £19 Open & peachy, ultrayouthful with a delicious tropical lemony tang.
5. Domaine de Pellehaut Chardonnay (France 12.5%) £22 Rich citrus flavours with a well rounded hazelnut buttery finish
6. Pure Pinot Grigio (Trentino, Italy 12%) £18 A delightful expressive dry wine with refreshing apple & citrus flavours.
7. Dillons Point Sauvignon Blanc (Malborough, N.Zealand 12.5%) £19 A nose of nettles & grass leads to generous gooseberry flavours with a smoky herbal twist on the palate
8. Domaine Thomas Le Pierrier Sancerre (Loire, France 12.5%) £24 Clean fresh cut grass bouquet; overt & expansive with ripe gooseberry flavours.
9. Pure Pink (Sain-Mont, France 13%) £17 Clean, dry & racy with seductively soft fruit flavours
10. La Grill Pinot Noir Rose (France 13%) £19 Aromatic, tropical and citrus fruit characters combineto give a crisp floral finish.
11. Eagles Point Cabernet Merlot (Victoria, Australia 14%) £15 Aromatic, tropical and citrus fruit characters combineto give a crisp floral finish.
12. Carta Vieja Cabernet Sauvignon (Loncomilla Valley, Chile 13%) £14 Medium bodied yet intensley red in colour with ripe black fruit aromas & a hint of chocolate in the mouth.
13. Richelieu Bush Vine (Southern France 12%) £14 This blend of Grenache & Carignan has been topped up with 20% ripe, plummy Merlot to give an extra richness.
14. Leonardo Chianti (Italy 12.5 %) £17 A new contemporary style of Chianti with red berries & spicy overtones complimented by soft tannins
15. Dona Paula Malbec (Mendoza, Argentina 14%) £24 Complex aromas with ripe plums, blackberry, blueberry, sweet tar, liquorice, black pepper, mint, truffle & a hint of mocha.
16. Durius Natural Reserve Tempranillo (Spain 13%) £17 Soft & rich with smooth tannins & heaps of jammy, dark fruit flavours.
17. Ravens Wood Zinfandel (California 14.5%) £19 Bursting with concentrated sweet plum, blueberry & spice flavours.
18. George DuBoeuf Fleurie (France 13%) £24 Rich fruit combined with an elegant character and light tannins which give it good structure.
19. Paua Bay Pinot Noir (Malborough, N.Zealand 13%) £25 This wine has a vibrant colour with raspberry & strawberry flavours & a subtle oak influence.
20. Marques de la Sardana (Spain 14%) £18 BRUT Green pears & apple blossom leading to a crisp, sparkling finish. ROSADO Inviting aromas of red fruits leading to a soft sparkling finish.
21. Moet & Chandon (France 12%) £44 Great depth & a high concentration of candied fruit, ginger bread and vanilla flavours.